skip to main content
Newcastle Emlyn Town Council crest

Newcastle Emlyn Town Council


Originally built on the back wall of the castle in 1923 to remember the fallen of the district who died in the First World War. Another tablet was added to remember the fallen of the Second World War. It was moved in 1985 to a site between Holy Trinity Church and the Courthouse. It made it far more convenient to hold services at the memorial now.